HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Merlin's Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlin
Admin

PostSubject: Merlin's Forum rules   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 pm

The rules are simple, there aren't any other than listed below.....

I want this to be a nice place to relax and talk about or discuss whatever you want.

The only rules are....

No swearing or shit talking to other members.
There will be no warning... if you're going over the line you will be banned.

No sharing/links on other sites, this is a private forum and i want to keep it like that.
Same story with screenshots, if you're posting pics of mods which aren't available anywhere.... people are going to start asking where to get it.
So please don't do it at all, it will only cause trouble.

Last but not least, if you're just here to grab stuff and never come back this is the wrong place for you.
Users with zero posts will be deleted after a short period of time.... if you download a mod or a skin you could at least say thanks, that's not too much to ask for imo.

Last edited by Merlin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://merlin-designs.forumotion.net
Albe89

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 am

I can't understand some people... I hope you find the guy and punish him
Back to top Go down
Bandit13

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 am

Has anyone tried talking to andrepela.90 and get his view on it. Where he heard about the mod or from who?
Back to top Go down
YETIsaj

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 am

Why cant people just keep their mouths closed. Its so silly. What goes on here, stays here. Its really that simple.
Back to top Go down
alexSchmurtz

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 am

It's probably too simple... I just don't get it, why is it so difficult to keep quiet? I hope we don't run into problems...
Back to top Go down
GTR2Field

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

Alex, it could be the whole na na na na na syndrome, people saying ive got this, you havent, then people asking where they can get it

All seems a bit petit (of course we dont know this for sure, this is just me on pro-plus'd based thinking)

I have to agree, its very easy to keep your trap shut. So why cant some people do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtr2field.co.nr
Mac10

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 pm

I have talked to Andrea....and...he says he dosent have our cars...but just knows of them.

So we will see but he seems a cool kat...and I am going to give him a hand on his zonda Template....as a good faith gesture....I think all will be fine fellas.
Back to top Go down
Bandit13

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 am

That's good to hear. Great to see everything is working itself out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 am

In my opinion there's another error, maybe heavier than andrea's fables and it has been committed by us, members, we replied to andrea speculations confirming the existance of this site.
Pubblically I'd rather replied to him by bluffing and denying forever, something like "the site doesn't exhist or the site has been closed because of an escape of informations".
A pm to andrea or this conversation could be a better way to understand how andrea has these informations he shouldn't have, and who is the deep throat!
but here, not a pubblic conversation in a site where tripleH or the idiot with Jeremy's avatar are member
Continue talking about this misterious site stimulates the couriosity of whole no-member community and I can just immage the numbers of request that are arriving, maybe is not to late to announce the closing of this forum, because is not a secret anymore!
Of course as a bluff, please don't close this site I love!

BTW Is not such a bad thing that andrea had these informations, so he converts brand new cars, while mitch888 always at f1c is wasting time on the subaru where he won't reach tha quality of mac10,
That's the reason why I put a +1 in andrea's vote discussion lats week
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:57 am

giaserg wrote:
In my opinion there's another error, maybe heavier than andrea's fables and it has been committed by us, members, we replied to andrea speculations confirming the existance of this site.
Pubblically I'd rather replied to him by bluffing and denying forever, something like "the site doesn't exhist or the site has been closed because of an escape of informations".
A pm to andrea or this conversation could be a better way to understand how andrea has these informations he shouldn't have, and who is the deep throat!
but here, not a pubblic conversation in a site where tripleH or the idiot with Jeremy's avatar are member
Continue talking about this misterious site stimulates the couriosity of whole no-member community and I can just immage the numbers of request that are arriving, maybe is not to late to announce the closing of this forum, because is not a secret anymore!
Of course as a bluff, please don't close this site I love!

BTW Is not such a bad thing that andrea had these informations, so he converts brand new cars, while mitch888 always at f1c is wasting time on the subaru where he won't reach tha quality of mac10,
That's the reason why I put a +1 in andrea's vote discussion lats week

The good old policy of the "niente vidi, niente saccio" geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 am

No, more like "Honey.. is not what you're thinking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 am

There's really no reason why everybody outside here know the existance of this site.
Is better to lie, we're not politics we don't need votes
Back to top Go down
YETIsaj

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 am

Outside of here, I just dont talk about the site. Its the simplest way. If we deny the existence of it, we are still creating talk about it, and somewhere down the line someone will call our bluff.

The best way is to just keep quiet. Dont post in conversations about it on public forums and if someeone asks, just say you dont know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Steppi

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 am

YETIsaj wrote:
Outside of here, I just dont talk about the site. Its the simplest way. If we deny the existence of it, we are still creating talk about it, and somewhere down the line someone will call our bluff.

The best way is to just keep quiet. Dont post in conversations about it on public forums and if someeone asks, just say you dont know. Wink

+1 !!
Back to top Go down
die_Locke

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Steppi wrote:
YETIsaj wrote:

+1 !!

+1 !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bierbuden.de
CS21476895

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 am

die_Locke wrote:
Steppi wrote:
YETIsaj wrote:

+1 !!

+1 !!

+1 !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Forum rules   

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Forum rules
Page 1 of 1